Pristine New Orleans Wood Fence - Enjoy Your Yard with Enhanced Privacy
Your yard should be a peaceful place to end your day – not an awkward space occasionally invaded by wandering pets and nosy neighbors. Wooden fences provide the beauty of a natural, stained wood in place of a view of the neighbors’ yard.
Stained to match your home or your garden, or painted a bright, cheerful color to brighten your mood. Whatever your tastes, we’ve got you covered. With our wood fence service, design options are as limitless as your imagination! Additionally, because of today’s increasingly-advanced wood treatment technology, modern wood fences are more rot- and weather-resistant than ever before, requiring very little maintenance.
If you think a wood fence would help enclose your yard, beautify your landscape and help you enjoy the outdoors, give us a call today!
Crescent City Iron Works New Orleans fence contractors will personally walk you through the details of installing and maintaining a wood fence, answer any questions you may have, and help you decide on the best option for your residence.
If you’re not sure if a fence is in your current budget, we offer free estimates and can customize options to accommodate most circumstances. Just give us a call!
Why install a wood fence?
When deciding on a fencing material, not everyone chooses wood. Why should you install a wood fence over, say, an iron fence?
Many of our clients like wood fences, for a variety of reasons:
- They appreciate the natural amber colors and earthy tones
- They don’t want a fence that stands out too boldly – but rather one that blends in with the natural landscape
- They appreciate the ease at which wooden fences can be transformed to a fresh new style with just a lick of paint or stain
- They’re not interested in high-maintenance options (a wood fence, properly maintained, should only need to be painted once a year)
- Their kids or pets would benefit from the safety of an enclosed space
- They’re getting ready to list their home on the market (fences boost resale value)
- The property lines between their yard and their neighbor’s yard aren’t clear
- Their neighbors have pets or kids that sometimes wander into the yard
- They want to increase their privacy
With our trusted wood fence services, you’ll be able to protect your pets, your kids or grandkids, and your peace of mind – while enhancing the attractiveness of your yard.
Give us a call to talk with our reputable New Orleans contractor about installing a wood fence for you.
What styles are available for wood fences?
Wood fences come in all shapes and sizes! Some things that may determine the best design for your fence include:
- The amount of privacy you need.
Vertical board, lattice, louver, and panel fences are best if you need privacy.
- The amount of airflow you want.
Vertical board blocks airflow (for wind protection) while louver allows airflow (if you’d like a breeze blowing through your yard).
- Your personal design style.
Picket, lattice, and post and rail are the most decorative and stylistic types, while vertical board, louver, and panel tend to be more subtle and neutral.
There are also a variety of wood species available to select from for fences in the New Orleans area. Give us a call to learn more about available materials and stains for a natural-looking fence.
Our local fence contractors you can count on
When you’re starting a major backyard project, you don’t want to trust just any contractor. You want someone you know will care about your yard and fence, someone who will do the job right, and someone who is easy to contact if you have questions or concerns.
Our contractors don’t just install fences; we help improve our community with our work and are passionate about what we do.
Our team is:
- Skilled: Our fence company employs professionals with the expertise necessary to install a strong, quality fence with efficiency and attention to detail. We believe this is a city that deserves the best!
- Local: We’re your neighbors – the good ones. By rooting our fence company in the area, we committed to building up this community and improving the lives of the people here one fence at a time.
- Professional: As a trusted fence contractor, we pride ourselves on our commitment to professionalism and perfection. We won’t rush your decisions; we’ll show up on time, and clean up after we leave – the way it should be.
Want a wood fence? – Why you should call us
Not all contractors are the same. While the location has many great contractors, not all of them are worth your trust (or your wallet). We work to maintain the following values so that our customers can enjoy their fence design and installation process, rather than stressing about their contractor:
- Your satisfaction is our goal. More than just a cliché for us, this sentence sums up our attitude toward our work. We’re recommended because we value your satisfaction, and communicate with you at each step to ensure things are in alignment with your expectations and needs.
- Our mess is our responsibility. Part of being a reputable fence contractor in New Orleans includes cleaning up after ourselves – every time.
- Your vision is our plan. When you hire a contractor to build a fence, you expect them to build something specific; that’s your vision. Anything less, and you’ll be disappointed. Our reliable contractor clarifies building plans with you to ensure you’re both on the same page, and the end result coincides with your beginning ideas.
- Your fence deserves our time. We don’t believe in throwing together a fence just to get a job done. Instead, our trusted wood fence contractors take their time assembling your wood fence on-site, so that boards are straight, evenly-spaced, and anchored properly before they leave.
- Our fences reflect your high standards. We know you value your home and landscape. So do we. That’s why our team uses high-quality woods and trained professionals to get the job done right the first time.
- Our fences serve your life. Our fences serve two purposes – to enhance the appearance of your yard, reducing your view of the neighbors, while blending in and complimenting the landscaping, and also providing a practical solution to problems such as security and enclosing the area.
More Services from Your Trusted Fence Supplier in New Orleans LA
Many of our clients, once they’ve refreshed their yard with a new fence begin looking around at other areas of their yard they could improve. If you’re interested in continuing with other improvements to your residence, we offer the following services:
- Driveway gates, including single, double, slide, and swing
- New doors, including security doors, patio doors, double French doors, and storm doors
- Porch enclosures to help you enjoy the outdoors more often – even when it’s hot and sunny or relentlessly raining
- And more! Give us a call to find out everything we offer.
Crescent City Iron Works is 16 minutes away from Pitot House and is 8 minutes away from Gallier Hall.
Directions from Pitot House— Head southeast on Moss St toward Harding Drive. Turn left onto Orleans Ave. Turn right onto N Broad St and then turn left onto Washington Ave. Continue onto Toledano St and then continue onto Louisiana Ave. Turn right onto Magazine St.
Directions from Gallier Hall — Head south on St Charles Ave toward Lafayette St. At Lee Cir, take the 4th exit and stay on St Charles Ave. Turn left onto Toledano St and turn right at the 1st cross street onto Prytania St. Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Louisiana Ave and then turn right onto Magazine St.
About New Orleans
There’s a reason we made our home in New Orleans: it’s a remarkable city. We’re home to the oldest collection of living oak trees and the #2 museum in the world, as well as many local artist and musicians who give our city spirit.
Here are a few of our favorite places to go:
- Barataria Preserve: Home to many reptiles and other wildlife, this preserve offers guided hikes as well as independent trails. Find hidden animals with a park ranger, or adventure into the bayou on your own or with a friend.
- New Orleans Pharmacy Museum: From experimental medicines to voodoo and even cocktails, this museum is full of unusual antiques and scientific stories. Even if you aren’t very science minded you can take a tour with a museum guide and learn plenty about New Orleans’ contributions to (and experiments in) modern medicine.
- NOLA Comedy Hour at the Hi-Ho Lounge: Every Sunday at 8 PM, you can catch the greatest new and seasoned comedians (as well as a great drink and meal) at the Hi-Ho Lounge.
All About Wood Fences (This Old House)
43 Wood Fence Designs & Ideas (Home Style Central)
How To Care For A Wood Fence (HGTV)
Crescent City Iron Works
3436 Magazine St., Suite #120-B
New Orleans, LA 70115