Plantation Fence Contractors In New Orleans
If you’ve been considering a fence, you’ve probably thought about the aesthetic impact it will have on your property. You may not like the idea of a wooden privacy fence, or unsightly chain link options. Perhaps you’re on the search for something more dignified and classic than a traditional picket fence.
At Crescent City Iron Works we offer plantation fence designs and installations to help set your landscape apart from dull and boring fencing options, making your landscape the envy of all your neighbors.
Plantation fences are tall, iron-wrought structures with lean, elegant fence poles – providing boundary clarification and personal security with a classic touch.
Call our New Orleans plantation fence service if you’re ready to create a safe haven without sacrificing the beauty of your home or interested in a free fencing estimate.
How a plantation-style fence will enhance your property and beautify your yard
With the various types of fences on the market, you may wonder what makes our plantation-style fences so unique. From traditional and elegant styling to steadfast ironwork and custom design options galore, our plantation style fencing is immaculate in every way.
Frequently, our clients install a plantation-style fence because:
- Their neighbors’ kids and pets don’t respect property boundaries
- They have kids and pets of their own that they don’t want to escape
- They are concerned about trespassers and security
- They’re ready to sell their home (fences increase home value)
- They want to start landscaping and need to clearly define property lines
- They dislike wood fences
- Their primary concern is security (iron fences are more secure than wood fences)
At Crescent City Iron Works our reliable and dedicated New Orleans plantation fence welders and installers will work to secure and upgrade your home and landscape with a custom fence made to spec.
If you’re looking for a trusted New Orleans fence contractor, call us today, we promise you won’t be disappointed, and we’d be happy to review the designs and options available for the installation of your new plantation fence.
Our top-rated fencing team
When you’re looking for fencing companies in New Orleans, Crescent City Iron Works stands out above the competition with a proven track record spanning over 30 years of satisfied customers and projects completed on time and on budget.
We provide top-quality service to clients across the NOLA area, helping improve homes and yards with fencing and other structures to increase beauty and peace-of-mind.
- New Orleans fence contractor with 30 years of experience: As a local contractor, we’re a proud part of the New Orleans community and take our reputation here seriously. We aren’t a nameless, faceless company – we’re your neighbors (the good ones).
- Personal fence installation: We are a professional ironworking company; that means your fence will be professionally custom-fit to your yard.We’ll make sure your plantation fence matches both your yard size and personal style perfectly, and create a high-quality fence just for you.
- Top-rated among fencing companies: Not all fencing companies are legitimate operations. Be careful if a company requires you to pay cash, pressures you to make an immediate decision, or refuses to give you a written estimate of the cost of the work. We don’t do these things – because we care about you, not your pocketbook.
Our Values and Ethics
As high-quality fencing contractors in Louisiana, we believe the core values of our company are important to provide the best service to our customers.
Some of our values include:
- Customer satisfaction as a top priority. We didn’t become a top-rated Louisiana fencing contractor by ignoring our customers. When we build your fence, your satisfaction is our number one concern.
- No damage, no mess. There are few things more disrespectful than leaving a client’s yard full of debris – or worse, damaging their yard (or their neighbors’). Our reputable contractors are careful to leave your property intact and clean when the job is done.
- Listen and Understand. We take the time to learn about your needs, wants and desires. A reliable contractor isn’t just one who shows up on time. “Reliable” means if you hire us to build a fence with a specific aesthetic, we’ll build you the specific fence you envision the way you envisioned it. To accomplish this, we ask questions, talk with you about your needs, and clarify the details of your fence as we build.
- Time to Perfection. We only hire trusted contractors who take their time installing your fence properly, double-checking their work for the best possible final product and we never cut corners.
- Quality is key. Long-lasting fences are built from long-lasting materials. When we show you fencing options, we present quality materials that will stand the test of time.
- Practicality and beauty are equally indispensable. You aren’t just building a fence to look pretty, and you aren’t just building it for security; a fence needs to be both beautiful and practical. Our high-quality fences balance these two qualities.
If you’re interested in upgrading other parts of your home, we offer additional services such as:
- Security windows, security doors, and a security system to increase your safety indoors
- Porch enclosures to shelter you from the sun and the rain while you enjoy your yard
- Double gates, swing gates, and other driveway gates to match your new plantation fence
- And more!
Crescent City Iron Works is 10 minutes away from Mercedes-Benz Superdome and is 14 minutes away from The Presbytère.
Directions from Mercedes-Benz Superdome — Head southeast on Dave Dixon Dr toward Lasalle St. Take Simon Bolivar Ave, Lasalle St and Louisiana Ave to Magazine St. Turn right onto Magazine St.
Directions from The Presbytère — Head southeast on St Ann St toward Chartres St. St Ann St turns left and becomes Chartres St and then turn right onto Madison St. Turn right onto Decatur St and then continue onto Magazine St.
About New Orleans
We love living in New Orleans – it’s a city full of history and culture like none other.
If you’ve just moved to the NOLA area, here are a few of our favorite must-see landmarks:
- Frenchmen Street: You’ve probably heard of Bourbon Street; Frenchmen Street is like a laid-back, less-crowded version. Stop by a bar for a drink, catch some jazz music (we recommend the Spotted Cat jazz club), or do a little shopping.
- New Orleans Cemetery Tours: This isn’t just a Halloween activity – the cemeteries of New Orleans are home to some of the most colorful and influential characters in its history, and you can learn a lot about the city’s culture in ages past through learning their stories.
- Steamboat Natchez: Another historic attraction, Steamboat Natchez recreates the energy and entertainment of a historic steamboat cruise with dinner and brunch cruise options. Music, dancing, and a historical account of the river’s connection to New Orleans are all included.
How to Maintain Iron Fences (SF Gate)
Pros and Cons of Owning a Wrought Iron Fence (DoItYourself.com)
The Polite House: How to Handle Fences and Neighbors (Houzz)
Crescent City Iron Works
3436 Magazine St., Suite #120-B
New Orleans, LA 70115