Top-rated New Orleans Fence Contractor Services
Do you have a toddler or grandchild who’s constantly exploring the world, including the borders of your backyard? Maybe you’re concerned about the neighbor’s massive, not-always-gentle dog – or you’d just like some privacy when you’re sipping a drink on your patio during summer evenings.
Whatever your reason for considering a fence, call Crescent City Iron Works for top-rated New Orleans fence services.
Our experienced contractors will discuss the most effective fence styles for your needs, demo you high-quality and beautiful fencing options to match your home and yard, and install the fences worry-free. If you’re looking for a fencing contractor you can count on, we have the team you need.
We offer free estimates to help you get started planning your new fence, so don’t hesitate to reach out today!
How a New Orleans fencing contractor can beautify your yard and enhance your home
Is a fence right for you and your situation? After all, can’t your escape-artist terrier still dig under the fence to escape? Will you still be spied on by your neighbors? Are there options to improve the security of your premises?
There are as many types of fences as there are reasons to have a fence. Some of the problems that our clients face, before installing a fence, have included:
- Awkward view of the neighbor’s yard
- Unclear boundaries of where their yard ended and their neighbor’s yard begins
- Adventurous kids/pets who were always escaping
- Neighbors with young kids/pets that were always in the wrong yard
- The desire to sell their home (fences increase home value)
So do we have a fence that can help you with any of the above? The answer is absolutely!
We can provide you with a fence that blocks your view of your neighbor (ask us about wood privacy fences); and yes, we can install a fence that discourages even your (or your neighbor’s) digging dog from escaping. We can even create a customized wrought iron fence to match your yard style!
As a trusted New Orleans fence contractor with decades of experience, we take pride in the beautiful, secure fences we build for our clients here in NOLA. If you’re concerned about the security or privacy of your yard, call us today. We’ll build a fence that adds aesthetic value while protecting your privacy.
Our premier fencing services
Why hire us, and not another fence company?
We’ve built a reputation of being New Orleans’ premiere fencing company, and we care about the community we serve. We don’t just “get it done and get out,” we work to make sure you are fully satisfied and comfortable with our work.
Here are a few of the skills we offer that make us stand out in the NOLA area as a premier fencing contractor:
- Professional welders: Your yard isn’t one-size-fits-all, and neither are our fences. Our skilled welders can create custom-fit wrought iron fences welded specifically for your property and design plans.
- Careful fence installation: We don’t rush your fence installation or cut corners. We take into account all of the practical and aesthetic needs of your yard. After that, our experienced fencing contractors carefully select high-quality materials (such as pretreated wood) to build your fence.
- Top-rated in fencing companies: When you decide to add a fence to your yard, you want to talk with a fencing company that prioritizes aesthetics as well as practicality (and not one over the other). You also want one with a proven track record and countless satisfied customers. We’re proud to be a top-rated fencing company for this area because of our balanced approach to beautiful, secure fencing and many fencing options.
We offer the following types of fences:
Our Values & Commitment to You
As members of the New Orleans community, it’s important for us to serve our local customers with integrity. We take our reputation as a trusted fencing contractor seriously – after all, we’ve been serving you for 30 years, and we hope to be here many more years – and work to keep that reputation.
We don’t compromise on our values:
- We aren’t satisfied until you’re satisfied. Not only does this help us keep our top-rated standing, but it ensures we truly help our customers create the yard of their dreams.
- Our contractors respect your property (and your neighbors’). We work to keep our intrusion and mess to a minimum, clean up after ourselves, and leave your yard undamaged, to remain a reputable New Orleans fence company.
- For every project, clarity and quality are top priorities. Whether you’re interested in a modern iron-wrought fence, a historic Plantation fence, or a traditional garden picket fence, our reliable professionals ask questions and clarify designs with you – so that when your fence is complete, it looks how you envisioned it.
- We double-check our work. Our trusted contractors double-check installation points, post alignment, welding points, and more; they take their time, so that your fence is installed properly and lasts for years to come.
- No cutting corners. When you hire us, we’ll offer you quality fencing options that perfectly accent your yard.For example, if you’re installing a wood fence, we’ll find high-quality wood that can resist rot for longer than other options.
- Your day-to-day life is important. We don’t just build a high-quality, beautiful fence; we create a fence that can enhance your day-to-day life in a practical way.Have a beautiful view? We’ll create an iron fence or louvier wood fence that accents it. Want to block out your neighbors? We’ll build your privacy fence.
If you install a fence, you likely start spending more time outside; you may even decide you’d like to upgrade other areas of your home at the same time, like your doors, screens, or porch.
Luckily, we offer a variety of services to fit your needs. Here are just a few of the things we can do for you:
About New Orleans
New Orleans is a city full of life and character, sunshine and community. We’re thrilled to be part of the NOLA community.
If you’re new to the area, here are a few things you have to see:
- Royal Street, New Orleans: This is one of the oldest streets in the city; it boasts a standout collection of antique shops, art galleries, live music, restaurants, and more alongside beautiful French architecture. Take a tour or a carriage ride, or just stroll in and out of shops at your leisure.
- The National WWII Museum: Rated by TripAdvisor as the #1 thing to do in NOLA and #2 museum in the world, the National WWII Museum is a treasure you won’t want to miss. Hear the stories of those involved in the war, take a ride on an authentic torpedo boat, and more!
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas: Run by the Audubon Society, this unique aquarium focuses on the Gulf of Mexico and southern aquatic animals, including exhibits with mammals and sea turtles currently in the process of being re-released to the Gulf of Mexico.
Crescent City Iron Works is 35 minutes away from Lake Pontchartrain and is 17 minutes away from The Cabildo.
Directions from Lake Pontchartrain– Take Lake Pontchartrain Causeway and I-10 E to Toledano St in New Orleans and then take Louisiana Ave to Magazine St.
Directions from The Cabildo – Head northwest on St Peter toward Cabildo Alley. Turn left onto N Rampart St and continue straight onto S Rampart St. Take St Charles Ave to Magazine St and then turn right onto Magazine St.
Pros and Cons of Fences (Zillow)
How to Choose a Fence that Feels Right and Works Hard (Houzz)
Fence Etiquette: Tips to Avoid Neighbor Disputes (HouseLogic)
Crescent City Iron Works
3436 Magazine St., Suite #120-B
New Orleans, LA 70115